S.S Wire Nails
Wires of wire are made of wires, which are usually pulled through a series of dying to reach a specific diameter, then cut into small rods which are then formed in the nails. The tip of the nail is usually cut from the blade; The head is formed by resizing the other end of the rod at high pressure. The other die is used to cut grooves and ribbons. SS Wire nails were also known as “French Nails” for their native country
SS nails for wood are usually soft, low carbon or “light” steel (approximately 0.1% carbon, rest iron and perhaps a mark of silicon or manganese)
- 2.5 Kg
- 25 Kg
- 50 Kg
- Material: High-quality SS steel SS204, SS304
- Finished: Bright finacle / Electro Galvanized / Harded / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Stainless Steel 304 & 316 / Phosphate coated / green Vinyl / Coated Cement
- Shank: Smooth / Screw / Ring / Barbed / Fluted
- Source: Diamond, Long diamond, belt diamond, sugar, postal, post office.
- Head: Flat Head, checked coopers / Duplex head / Brad head / oval head / Casing head / Cup head / Large head.
- Usage: Construction / Housing / Other Industry sector.
- Size Chart:
- Packaging Box:
- Plastic bag, Carton box, wodden box or according to your requirement.